The Boobs

This is a touchy subject, literally because my husband wants to touch them all the time. I have to remind them they now actually serve a purpose and that purpose has nothing to do with him. Yes they are large and round, and pretty much what I always wanted them to be, but they hurt, bad.
I don't like them being touched, they are tingly, painful and sometimes not that attractive.
I used to sleep on my stomach, but now, theses bad boys get in the fucking way! I don't want to squish them to much because then they start to hurt even more. And one is now bigger than the other, something I need to ask the doc about because I am not sure if it is producing as much milk as it should be or doing whatever it is supposed to do properly? Did that sound stupid? Probably since I have never had a child before and then is all new, but damn, these suckers are looking all national geographic and I think they just grew another two inches while writing this post!