Weight

Thinking about my own weight gain has been a little stressful. I have been eating less than healthy to keep from feeling like barfing every five minutes and I have put on some pounds. My husband says you can only tell in my stomach that I still look the same, but for me, I don't feel the same, and I feel like if this is only the first twelve weeks, how much more will I gain??
And then there are those people who make you feel bad and give your husband unrealistic expectations of what your pregnancy weight should be and what you will look like two weeks after giving birth. Those people were under weight to begin with. Weighing close to a hundred pounds soaking wet. This is not realistic when my boobs before pregnancy weighed more than her head.
Let's be honest, I am probably going to be a big fat pig, and although I am not totally okay with it, I guess I need to come to grips with reality and what could and probably will happen.
Here's to feeling and looking fat for the next few months.