Things I Need

Still in my first trimester, going into the second in about two weeks and hoping that will bring me some relief. My husband is getting frustrated with my exhaustion. He doesn't understand, he tries, but doesn't always like to come home to a cranky, sleeping wife who just wants him to bring her stuff.
Speaking of stuff....these items are the things I need and that keep me happy and keep me from vomiting every five minutes. Because if I don't eat, if I don't stay hydrated, I definitely feel the effects.
 
 
Water! Seriously it gets difficult to drink as much as I should be, but if I don't, I feel awful.
 
La Croix sparkling water. This is not a substitute for the real thing, but it keeps me happy with it's bubbles like Diet Coke used to. Plus it seems to settle my stomach.
 
 
This cereal satisfies my sweet tooth in the morning and keeps me full for awhile.
 
 
Yogurt with Benefiber mixed in has been a lifesaver, literally.
 
 
 
 
These have helped with my nightly leg cramps, they have seriously almost gone away!
 
 
 
The rest of my days are filled with anything I can get my hands on...soups, breads, crackers, trail mix....I eat just about everything and almost every hour because I can't let my stomach go hungry at all. I pack a huge lunch on Monday for work and it is filled with all the above and more.
And even eating everyday that much, no one at work has asked if I am pregnant, they are either being nice or they are just really clueless.